The English Lacrosse Activator courses is practical based training which will prepare the learner for helping run a session and understand how to set and support practice lacrosse activity.
Organising Practical Lacrosse
Age Over 14 years of age
Course Certification English Lacrosse
Tutor contact time 1 day
Other course requirements none
What does it enable me to do?
• Set up a safe practical session
• Introduction to communication skills
• An awareness of individual skills and techniques
• Supervise effectively during the practice session
Does it count towards a coaching course if I decide to go further?
• Yes, it can be used towards a Level 1 Award in Coaching Lacrosse.
How do I get involved?
If you are interested in completing a level three course, all you need to do is complete the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the course please contact us on email@example.com