The English Lacrosse Level 3 Coaching course is a vocational qualification with the academic equivalent of A level.
What does the course do for me?
- Identify and understand your coaching philosophy
- Prepare, oversee, deliver, monitor and evaluate a coaching programme for performance setting (the critical path)
- Prepare to oversee, deliver, monitor and evaluate a team training planner
- Prepare, oversee, deliver, monitor and evaluate a player training planner
- Outline, prepare and analyse player profiles
- Outline, prepare and analyse team profiles
- Understand the principles of participant centred coaching
- Understanding the use of questioning and the coaching delivery style
- Prepare and evaluate individual goal setting
- Prepare and evaluate individual team setting
- Prepare and evaluate a profile for a Level 2 coach
- English Lacrosse Level 1 and 2 Coaching Awards
What do I need to do to complete the course?
- Complete the four day course
- Complete your individualised coaching manual
- Professional 1:2:1 discussion
What support will I be given?
- Mentor support
- Assessment of your coaching
- Action planning
- 1:2:1 Feedback and review
- Be provided with an action plan of what needs to be done next
What will I able to do when I have completed the course?
- Ability to oversee, plan and deliver a series of field lacrosse practices for multiple teams or squad.
- Ability to coach high level athletes and high level athlete programmes within the lacrosse talent pathway.
• Registered Individuals with English Lacrosse – £250
• Non-registered Individuals – £280
**individuals who are not registered will not be insured through English Lacrosse’s insurance policy. As of September 1st all coaches, players and officials who partake in EL leagues, tournaments and events must be registered.
To find out more about registration please CLICK HERE
How do I get involved?
If you are interested in completing a level three course, all you need to do is complete the form below and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the course please contact our Course Administrator – Kerrie Lawler, email@example.com