AASE – UPDATE
‘After 4 successful years, which has seen over 60 young players successfully complete the programme, English Lacrosse has had to suspend AASE due to changes in the Government Apprenticeship policy.’
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
It is difficult to balance elite lacrosse training and full time eduction. Young athletes working toward A levels and other educational certificates require support to balance the various responsibilities in their life.
The AASE programme is designed for Academy athletes between the ages of 16-18, who are in full time education, committed and driven.
What is AASE?
A programme of learning that takes into account your high performance training to create a portfolio to submit on top of your current studies.
What is provided?
• The L3 Certification in Sports Performance delivered by English Lacrosse staff
• Substantial athlete support for sports medicine, training, travel and practice
• Mentoring and tutoring
Creating a mix of:
• Enhanced academic study in your CURRENT place of education
• Practical experience
• comprehensive athlete support and development
What do I get out of this?
Level 3 Certificate in Achieving Excellence in Sports Performance.
Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Excellence in Sports Performance.
Functional Skills / Key Skills (if not already achieved them).
Enhanced athlete support for travel, accommodation, physical training and sports psychology
What’s the cost?
There is no financial cost to the programme for the athletes. However it will take your time, dedication and lacrosse performance
If you have any questions contact: email@example.com