Over the last twenty years Reading Lacrosse Club have developed a club, universities and schools coaching programme covering pop lacrosse to senior men’s teams. The club are now looking for a UK graduate to work as a Community Lacrosse Coach at Reading and local schools/universities.
- 22 hours a week
- Level 2 English Lacrosse Coaching Award
- CPR First-Aid Training
- DBS Certification
The coach’s programme includes coaching for;
- Reading club teams – Two senior men’s and one junior boys team
- Reading School three days a week, full field lacrosse Y10-Y13 boys
- Reading University men’s team
- Two girls’ grammar schools, Y9-Y13
- Pop Lacrosse at junior schools
This is a seven-month position working September-April, income £18,000 pro-rata based on a 22-hour working week.
If you are interested in applying for the role or talking to someone about the role, please contact Trevor Rogers on email@example.com