English Lacrosse are looking for an individual to assist in the planning and leading of a world class operations plan for the England Boys Under 19 Team.
- Manage team logistics in conjunction with ELA Operations Officer and to execute the logistics during the programme
- Work with the NTDM and U19 Head Coach at all stages of planning and execution
- To work within the U19 operational budget
- To collect information for FILA and ELA
- To be a role model for the boys and the ELA at all timesA full job description including required skills and abilities can be found HERE
To apply for the role please submit a CV detailing your qualifications for the role.
The deadline for applications is Friday 28 July with interviews to take place in August.