English Lacrosse are looking for experienced coaches to assist the England Under 23 Assistant Coaches as the team work towards a 2018 Tour to Japan.
- To deliver high quality coaching to the athletes
- To create a performance environment for athletes and instil performance behaviours
- To provide leadership to athletes identified for the Performance programmes
- To assist with S & C, lifestyle, medical and rehabilitation programmes
- To ensure the principles of performance are applied at all times
A full job description including skills and requirements can be found HERE
To apply for the role please submit a CV and letter of application detailing your qualifications for the role.
The deadline for applications is Friday 24 November with video interviews to take place w/c 27 November.