English Lacrosse are looking for experienced coaches to assist the England Senior Women’s National Squad after the successes at the 2017 Rathbones World Cup as the team begin the next four-year cycle leading up to the 2021 Women’s World Cup.
- To deliver high quality coaching to the athletes
- To create a performance environment for athletes and instil performance behaviours
- To provide leadership to athletes identified for the Performance programmes
- To assist with S & C, lifestyle, medical and rehabilitation programmes
- To ensure the principles of performance are applied at all times
A full job description including skills and requirements can be found HERE
To apply for the role please submit a CV and short cover letter detailing your qualifications for the role.
The deadline for applications is Friday 15 December with video interviews to take place w/c 18 December.