Welcome to the Lacrosse for Schools section. This section is a dedicated resource for school teachers to learn more about introducing lacrosse to schools and the support English Lacrosse is able to provide.
Lacrosse is an excellent game to complement a high quality physical literacy school programme enabling children to develop and improve:
- Confidence in PE and sport
- Hand-eye coordination and movement
English Lacrosse has specific resources available for primary schools, secondary schools and schools who offer field lacrosse to females. The sections to the left clearly outline the support English Lacrosse can provide to you through:
- Professional coaching support
- Teacher resources and lesson plans
- Equipment suppliers
- Competitive opportunities
- Professional support from our regional development team.