The England Development Squad is looking to recruit University or Club based players who are not currently involved in the England Talent Pathway. This opportunity is open to ALL players who want to represent England and can demonstrate they are:
- Eligible to play for England (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your are unsure)
- Currently playing lacrosse at any University or Club
- Can provide evidence that, at minimum, they have been selected to represent their region at Junior or Senior Territorials inclusive of this season, 2014-2015
- Can provide a written reference from their club captain or coach (*NB: each university/club is limited to two (2) nominations)
- May or may not have already participated in the England Talent Pathway
If you feel you have what it takes to join the England Development Squad please complete the form below. All applications must be accompanied by a playing reference from your current coach. This must specifically address the strengths of your playing ability that will enhance the England Development Squad.
If your application is successful you will receive an invitation by 12 December 2014 to attend a Player Profiling Session at Surrey Sports Park on Saturday, 3 January 2015. From there you could be selected to join the Development Squad for training weekends (see calendar for dates) in the lead up to Home Internationals 2015, the first step to representing England.
This could be your chance – why don’t you take it?