Following a period of testing with key individuals and training provided to Lacrosse Clubs, English Lacrosse are pleased to announce that the Individual Registration platform for the 2016/17 season is now open. Registrations will be valid from September 2016, however individuals are encouraged to undertake the process as soon as possible.
Registration is an easy process that should not take longer than 3 mins to successfully complete. Please use this web portal to assist you with the registration system. If you can not find answers to your questions in the FAQ section or within the discussions below please contact us through our various customer service channels.
email Kerrie Lawler: email@example.com
Phone: +44 (0) 843 658 5006
Central government (DCMS) released a Sporting Strategy in December 2015 #SportingFuture, its contents will directly impact how English Lacrosse access funding and the level of funding available.
Mark Coups, English Lacrosse Chief Executive Officer recently answered some key questions about how English Lacrosse has prepared for the implementation of the strategy and what impact this has had for the sport of lacrosse. Individual Registration is just one development in lacrosse that will place the sport and Governing Body in a more stable, sustainable position to achieve further growth.
1. DCMS Sporting Strategy and how that affects National Governing Bodies of Sport (2.27 mins)
2. How will the Sporting Strategy impact Lacrosse? (2.55 mins)
3. Will Individual Registration be an obstacle for further growth in lacrosse? (1.33 mins)
4. Who will Individual Registration be applicable to? (2.17 mins)
5. Why are we launching Individual Registration for the 2016/17 season in May 2016? (2.08 mins)
6. How will new players throughout the season be able to register? (1.22 mins)
7. Looking forward to the 2017 Fil Rathbones Women’s World Lacrosse Cup and the 2018 FIL Men’s World Lacrosse Championships, Manchester. (2.42 mins)