The English Lacrosse Level 2 coaching course is a vocational qualification which will prepare the learner for employment (voluntary or paid). The academic equivalent would be AS Level.
What does the course do for me?
- Allows you to lead the coaching of your team
- How to asses risk in your practice
- Improve your knowledge of different Learning Styles
- Knowledge of how to develop individual skills, techniques, basic tactics and practices
- Information of how to develop your team
- Introduction to player profiling and developing an individual
- Introduction to Nutrition in sport
- Planning , monitoring and evaluating your coaching
- Be assessed in your coaching
• You must be:
• 18 years or older on day of certification
• With either:
• Minimum of 4 Years of Field Lacrosse Playing Experience
• Or Level 1 English lacrosse coaching award
• Or be Qualified Teacher Status with PE
• Or have another National Governing Body Level 2 Qualification in a team orientated sport
You will be required through a registration form to outline your experience.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions on your eligibility.
What do I need to do to complete the course
- Complete the two-day course
- Complete your online learning file (and have it assessed)
- Deliver a minimum of 4 sessions at your club
- Complete your First Aid course
- Complete a rules and regulations test (men or women’s)
- Complete the Safeguarding awareness e-learning course
- Complete your action plan
- 2 x 30 minutes visual assessment with feedback and action plan
What will I able to do once I have completed the course?
- Ability to oversee, plan and deliver a series of field lacrosse practices
- Ability to coach an individual over a series of field lacrosse practices
• Registered Individuals with English Lacrosse – £195
• Non-registered Individuals – £225
**individuals who are not registered will not be insured through English Lacrosse’s insurance policy. As of September 1st all coaches, players and officials who partake in EL leagues, tournaments and events must be registered.
To find out more about registration please CLICK HERE
Register for the course HERE