North boys talent pathway session on Monday 24th October from 9.30am – 3pm. This session is open to new candidates who possess the talent and attributes to be identified and included on the pathway.
The talent pathway for 2016/17 consists of;
- 6 day sessions at Platt Lane Sports Complex, Yew Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, M14 7UU
- A full weekend training camp
- One match in July for U15s and U17s
Age groups and Identification Process
U15’s eligibility; Over 13 and under 15 on the 31st August (FIL competition) or older U14 & lower U16 age group or school years 9 and 10.
U17’s eligibility; Over 15 and under 17 on the 31st August (FIL competition) or older U16 & lower U19 age group or school years 11 and 12.
U19’s eligibility; Over 17 and under 19 on the 31st August or first full season of senior lacrosse and top age U19, school year 13*
*The U17 and U19 age groups will be training together for this year.
For the session on Monday 24th October can individuals please,
- Wear a white t-shirt and Navy shorts
- Wear their club helmet
- Bring all their protective playing equipment – including abdominal guard (box) and mouthguard.
- A large packed lunch and quick energy snacks
- A water bottle – labelled with your son’s name.
On the day, registration will be from 9.15am – 9.30am and take place in the lounge at Platt Lane, I will be onsite from 8.30am if people require an early drop off.
To register for the assessment day please follow the link below, please select the appropriate age category (U15 or U17/19 ‘Assessment day’)
If you have any questions, please contact Martin Cragg at firstname.lastname@example.org