Triple Arrow Lacrosse Camps have been delivered by English Lacrosse staff and qualified coaches for over 15 years. It is this experience and level of expertise that set Triple Arrow apart from other lacrosse camps in the market.
English Lacrosse released our Accredited Lacrosse Camp (ALC) scheme this year with the objective of providing consumer confidence in lacrosse products on the market. ALC is aligned with the Sport England Clubmark accreditation, recognised nationally by NGBs, local government, education and the sporting industry. In its simplest terms, the process will ensure that camps are safe, effective and child friendly. Any lacrosse camp can apply to be part of the scheme and will be awarded either a Standard or Gold accreditation kite mark. Standard accredited camps meet the minimum operation standards required by the ALC scheme. Gold accredited camps demonstrate a lower coach to camper ratio, higher qualified coaches and a thorough camp curriculum for the benefit of player and coach development. Look out for the ALC kite mark to indicate the level camps have achieved.
Triple Arrow Lacrosse Camps are Gold Accredited, they will meet the following requirements:
– A coach ratio to campers of 1:8
– Head Coach will be Level 3 coaching qualified
– 50% of Coach workforce with be at least Level 2 coaching qualified
– All Other Coaches to be Level 1 coaching qualified
– Camp curriculum which supports the English Lacrosse Talent Pathway
– Monitor, mentor and record coaching session plans
– Provision of verbal and written feedback to all camp attendees, with structured action plan for future development.
To secure your 2015 camper’s place(s) book early to avoid disappointment. Please follow the link below of your desired camp to complete your online booking form and complete payment.
– St Georges, Harpenden (Day only camp) – 28th – 31st July Book here (Day campers only)
– Charterhouse – Week 1 4th – 7th August 2015 Book here (Residential) | Book Here (Day Camper)
– Charterhouse – Week 2 11th-14th August 2015 Book here (Residential) | Book Here (Day Camper)
– Sherborne Girls School – 18th -21st August 2015 Book here (Residential) | Book Here (Day Camper)
– Queen Anne’s, Caversham – 24th – 27th August 2015 Book here (Residential) | Book Here (Day Camper)
To find out more about these venues and to learn more about these camps click here.