Sport England Small Grants
The Sport England Small Grants Programme uses lottery funding to make awards of between £300 and £10,000 to not -for-profit organisations to help more young people (aged 14+) and adults take and keep a sporting habit for life.
Consider these simple questions to see if the Small Grants programme is right for you:
- Will your project involve a recognised sport?
- Is your organisation formally constituted on a not for profit basis?
- Do you need between £300 and £10,000 for a new project?
- Will your project be completed within 12 months?
- Will it help Sport England deliver its strategic outcomes?
English Lacrosse Help
Need help submitting a small grants application ? English Lacrosse development staff are here to help. If you don’t know who your nearest development officer is please fill in the form below and we will notify the correct member of staff, who will contact you as soon as possible.