The World Cup Lacrosse Festival will take place during the FIL Rathbones Women’s Lacrosse World Cup. The Festival will be divided into different divisions that will take place during the course of the World Cup for the World Cup Festival Titles. Festival players will receive a T-Shirt and World Cup tickets for the days they are playing in their Festival division.
Entry into the 2017 World Cup Lacrosse Festival is now closed. Playing schedules will be announced in due course.
World Cup Festival Divisions
12th – 14th July
- U13 (Graduation Year 2022 or after and must be born on or after 1st August 2003)
- U14 (Graduation Year 2021 or after and must be born on or after 1st August 2002)
- U15 (Graduation Year 2020 or after and must be born on or after 1st August 2001)
15th – 16th July
- Women’s Club Social Festival
17th -21st July
- Women’s Open (4 playing days within these dates)
- U16 Elite (4 playing days within these dates) (Graduation Year 2019 or after and must be born on or after 1st August 2000)
- U19 Elite (4 playing days within these dates) (Graduation Year 2016 or after and must be born on or after 1st August 1997)
2017 World Lacrosse Festival Packages include:
- 2017 FIL Rathbones World Cup Lacrosse Tickets for your teams’ days of play during The Festival
- Official 2017 World Cup Lacrosse Festival T-Shirt
- Entrance to Official 2017 World Cup Lacrosse Festival
- Tournament Officials
Volunteer at the 2017 World Lacrosse Festival
The 2017 Women’s Lacrosse World Cup and Festival will be the largest women’s international lacrosse event ever and to ensure an event of this size runs smoothly, the Festival needs a dedicated team of enthusiastic volunteers at the heart of its operation.
If you would like to volunteer at the Festival and be a part of this historic event for Women’s lacrosse, please visit our Volunteers page for details on how to get involved.
Officiate at the 2017 World Lacrosse Festival
We need a lot of umpiring and refereeing help to make the festival run smoothly, so sign yourself up for the whole week or just for 2 or 3 days. Whatever you can do, we would love to have you.