This section is dedicated to volunteers who assist with the running of a lacrosse club or university club. You will find information in this section about support available to you from English Lacrosse as well as useful resources and templates to assist in the development of your club.
All clubs who wish to participate in English Lacrosse leagues and competitions including universities that participate in BUCS leagues must affiliate to English Lacrosse. The affiliation fee paid to English Lacrosse is £100 per club and entitles your club to:
- Enter English Lacrosse leagues and tournaments
- 3rd party public liability insurance
- Support from English Lacrosse regional development staff
- Support from English Lacrosse Head Office team
For more information on how to obtain affiliation please contact Kerrie Lawler at email@example.com
English Lacrosse offers membership services to any club member of an affiliated club. Please also note if you participate in English Lacrosse leagues and competitions you must be a registered playing member. To register your membership please click here. If you have need assistance with registering, or a club that needs assistance with registering multiple members or any other membership queries please contact Kerrie Lawler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources & Guides
English Lacrosse has prepared basic resources to assist volunteers in developing their clubs.
- Club constitution (Download)
- Club action plan (Download)
- Player recruitment plan (Download)
- Funding for lacrosse clubs (Download)
- High performing club information and guidelines (Link)
If you are a new club or an enthusiastic volunteer who wants to start a new lacrosse club, we’re here to help. Contact English Lacrosse at email@example.com and one of our team will be in contact to help.